1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

She's 95, dammit she's a terroristic threat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jun 28, 2011.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

We need to see that lump in your diaper, hag!
    What? You're dying? Well as our former attorney general once said, old people die sooner or later. Take the damn thing off or no flight. Got it?

The Islamaphobic edition:

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/tsa-forces-95-year-old-dying-woman-in-wheelchair-out-of-her-adult-diaper-for-search/

And for the more sensitive among us...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/06/26/nr.tsa.adult.diaper.flap.cnn?iref=24hours

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well, if ever there is a right age to become a suicide bomber...

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Mizzou: That was Jocelyn Elders' thinking too....

Now if she'd had AIDS, she'd had a whole army of lawyers ON THE SCENE and this would have been a non-incident before it even happened. So sayeth Ms. Elders too. They were more valuable than elderly dregs.

Meanwhile, I bet an Islamic male made it through security untouched.
    Damn Geezer.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/80522/

Starts about half way down.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, if a TSA agent wants to stick his hand in some 95-year-old's diaper for $10.75 an hour, more power to him.

6. Mizzougrad96

TSA agents make a lot more than $10.75 an hour. I was stunned at how much they make.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's how much they should make, dammit.

8. Mizzougrad96

I will never, ever understand why we don't profile.

Does that mean you let everyone else run through security? Of course not, but when someone has bought a one-way ticket maybe you look at them a little more closely.

9. Mizzougrad96

I agree. But where I live, it's more than twice that.

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

In my experience, they do profile to some extent. When I flew back from a gig in France in 2008, I missed my flight out of Paris and had to be rebooked. When I landed in Philadelphia they had to do a thorough search because I showed as a last minute booking and thus a possible threat. Missed my connecting flight to Toronto because of it.

11. printdust

printdust New Member

Because we have too many attorneys whose balls can be bought by the type people who brought about this need in the first place. We're so afraid of any kind of discrimination, we've compromised our safety and chunked common sense.

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I've got a one-way ticket next month and am already dreading security. Though maybe I'll just shit myself to f*ck with TSA.

Draft saved Draft deleted