1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sherlock on BBC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, May 29, 2012.

1. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Moriarty died going over the falls. This version has played with the source enough that I wouldn't make any assumptions here.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Cool. Good to know. Just like you said, they can change things around here, but at least now I'll know they're changing things around!

3. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Aw, man. I was just reading the book. Thanks for ruining it for me!

Just kidding. I'm looking forward to getting the DVDs of the show, though. Really sounds interesting.

4. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Some of the "There is NO expiration date on spoilers" comments I've seen here have made me want to post "Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves at the end. Nyah!" ;)

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Damnit! Ruined for me! Now, don't you dare tell me what happens to this Jesus dude. He's at some supper right now -- total cliffhanger. Don't ruin it!

6. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I'm a little behind the times (although not as behind as usual, since I just watched The Sopranos two years ago), but finally watched both seasons on Netflix. Love the show. Finished the second season today and rewatched the last few scenes with Irene Adler probably four times, as Sherlock says "No," and goes from there. I've now been reading online everyone's theories about how he survived the fall.

And the show even has Watson's blog up. The comments are probably the most amusing parts, as Sherlock himself pops in to pop off.

http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/

Draft saved Draft deleted