1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SHEEP 2011 (Wk 12 questions on pg. 28)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by copperpot, Mar 7, 2011.

1. JNEWFIFTY

JNEWFIFTY Member

Re: SHEEP 2011

Steady climbing. Up nine spots to 39

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

As I said in my PM, this is going to end up being a lot of folks' drop week. A brutal slate, and I mean that in a good way. Well done

3. Smash Williams

Smash Williams Well-Known Member

Holy cow I did not suck last week. This upcoming week, however, might be another story.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Time to knock this one out like Mike Tyson.

5. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

As I told Copperpot in my message, I'm going to have to take a zero on question 9. I don't listen to any music stations at the house or in my car. I listen to CD's or my iPod for music and I usually have the radio on talk stations.

Our local station is an "All-Hit" station but doesn't play anything more recent than 18 months old (It's sort of like a "Jack" format). But when a song becomes eligible for its playlist, they play the hell out of it. It gives one a chance to be sick of a song twice. So right now, the songs Katy Perry had on the chart last year get the hell played out of them by the local station to the point where the receptionist in our office just turns the radio off.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Utter honesty need not be part of the game. Ask a younger friend or your kid or something.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I am very interested to see the range of answers for that one.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Indeed. Those music questions are always all over the place. I consider radio a complete wasteland so I will ask 11-year-old Huggy Jr. what his fave current song is and that will be the one that gets played to death!

9. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I asked 13-year-old MTM Jr and he gave me two answers, one of which I was already considering.

It's a great question, because I listen to current music with him in the car, and classic rock when I'm driving alone.

It will be curious to see where people go.

10. apeman33

I don't have any kids but I did get an idea. I posted the question as my Facebook status and whatever reply (if any) gets posted more than once will be my new answer.

11. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Well that's a bulletproof strategy ;D

(says the sheep sure to whiff on this question)

12. apeman33

Whatever I can get is better than no answer at all. ;D Plus, three of my friends are radio DJs and one's already responded. It'll be interesting to see what songs they're sick of playing.

Draft saved Draft deleted