1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SF Asian weekly runs "Why I Hate Blacks" column

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Feb 27, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Link? I'd be interested in hearing what she is spewing.

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Editor & Publisher.com did a story on it. I don't want to give her the traffic. She equates Al Gore with Hitler and Stalin and says more scientists believe in astrology than global warming. Any editorial page editor who runs that tripe has no sense of responsibility or shame.

3. Plushies?
    Gahhhhh.

4. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Methinks Mr. Eng hardly ever encounters people outside his mom's apartment.

Probably has figurines of Star Wars bit characters on a shelf next to his computer.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Mr. Eng is a very poor example of good Chinese breeding. I hope he goes to Japan for some "comfort."

6. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Haven't you heard? It didn't happen ::) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070301/ap_on_re_as/japan_sex_slaves_4

7. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

I have to admit I might have heard this out of context, but I was going around the AM dial the other day and I hear Rush Limbaugh, as he headed to break, near the end of a bitch session on compact flourescent bulbs vis a vis their "superiority" over incandescents.

Compact flourescent bulbs! What a douche.

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

He's Japanese as indicated by his pride in the Russo-Japanese War.

I've already stated that what this guy wrote is disgusting, racist drivel. But part of me wonders if this comes about from various experiences with racists around him. For whatever reason it certainly seems like Asians are an easy group to pick on and make fun of.

9. boots

boots New Member

Can't we all just get along?

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Why blacks may hate Asians (and hispanics)

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

They took our jobs!

12. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

That's definitely some interesting numbers. It has very little to do with Blacks and Asians, since I'm guessing 90 percent of the immigrants were hispanic, but your attempt at starting a race war would make Charles Manson proud. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted