1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexy Rexy's Foot Fetish

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I'm sorry he wasn't a HC when I was covering the league. Seems like a good coach with a good sense of humor.

I actually feel bad for him. He's so up front with everybody about his weight issues and stuff like that that he's made me start rooting for the Jets.

I completely understand why this is newsworthy, but it shouldn't be damaging to him on any level.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Again, there's only ONE Sexy Rexy:

[​IMG]

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Can you explain to me why it's newsworthy? I don't get it.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the term "newsworthy" was long-ago bastardized by greedy publishers and has come to mean "it will help sell publications." Does that help?

5. Point of Order

Somewhat, yes. Thanks.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The only thing more newsworthy, in my opinion, is if it had been Tom Coughlin and his wife.

1) Ryan is a brash coach, in New York, who has made himself a focus of his team since preseason, with his mouth and his behavior. He brings attention to himself. Of course he is going to get slapped upside the head with something like this.

2) There are videos and internet profiles. It moved out of their bedroom and into the public domain when they created the video and it hit the Internet. Once someone discovered it, well, see #1.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think I would have died laughing if it was about Coughlin.

8. Point of Order

I just can't imagine anyone being interested in Rex Ryan's sexual proclivities. Tiger Wood secretly banging scores of cocktail waitresses: interesting. Rex Ryan getting turned on by his wife's feet: pass.

9. Somebody should ask Rex if he's ever had sex with a man.

I don't care if he has or not - I just want him to respond to the question.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with a little GILF action.

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Hadn't seen this vid in about 25 years, but MTV played the hell out of it back in the day.
    At least Sexy Rexy (TM that drunk Englishman from "My Fair Lady") got the kink out of his offense in Pittsburgh.
    Wonder if the Ryans are into crush videos, too.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

GGILF

Jesus, is his wife even alive?

Draft saved Draft deleted