1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexy Rexy's Foot Fetish

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

It absolutely was a slow news day.
    Why do people care? because it involves sex, kinky sex and it either a) allows some people to feel a little more normal about themselves, especially if they have a similar fetish, b) allows them to live vicariously through Rex, c) people get off on anything sex related, d) have a high moral horse they enjoy flogging. However, is it any of our business, I want to say, no, but since it was put out there in the public forum it becomes a free for all. And if he doesn't want to answer any questions about it,that's fine to.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

OK I'll say it. She does have pretty feet.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

This type of fetish supposedly is akin to humiliation and is common in egomaniacs who use it as an escape of being in charge.

Having said that, I figure Buddy "Coach of the Year" Ryan had one himself. God, that's more than I want to reflect on.

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Imagine having to stand in front of cameras and microphones and cop to your favorite fetish.

Yes, that special little harmless kink known only to you and your consenting partner(s) in the privacy of your (hotel)(bed)room.

Yikes.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Yep.

You still need to nuke that profile though if you are not using it anymore.

6. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I'm not getting why this is on the morning news shows and why anyone cares.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Anyone else stretch their toes just a little bit longer when they took off their socks last night?

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You're kidding, right?

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

There is something about that mini van that really gets me stirring.

10. Genius

http://twitpic.com/3iqjf4

11. Do you think someone asks Rex if it is OK if they can masturbate to the video of his wife's feet?

That's why the video was posted on YouTube - right?

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

One of my dogs does not like her feet touched. When anyone touches them she growls - just saying. I guess its not for everyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted