1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexiest fully clothed moments in movies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

But Ashley Judd has gotten naked so many times that it's hard to put her on this list...

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It most certainly is not... ;D

3. I'm biased because I'm a huge fan of Eva Mendes, but the scene in "Hitch" right before she and Will Smith kiss where she is wearing that business type outfit, but it's a tight fitting skirt. She walks away from him and turns and smiles back at him and it's one of the sexiest things that doesn't include actual sex I have ever seen in a movie.

4. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

LOVE that scene. Nice call, Dools.

Let me add Raquel Welch in "100 Rifles, when she's under the water tank and the train full of Mexican soldiers pulls up.

And Faye Dunaway in "Network," when she's out on the date with Bill Holden before they go back and bang each other.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Even though the movie had its share of unclothed moments, I'd have to vote for "Body Heat," where Ned and Mattie exchange looks right before he crashes through the window and bangs her.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The scene in the Bourne Identity when Matt Damon cuts Franke Potente's hair in the bathroom.

7. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Good god, that is hot ...

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Diane Lane on the train in Unfaithful - hell Diane Lane in anything...

9. John, man, hell yeah. With the song in the background...what a beautiful scene

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Meg Ryan meets the plane and heads to the bar in a sundress in Top Gun.

Goose, you big lug.

Yeah, honey.

Take me to bed or lose me forever.

Show me the way home, honey.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This gets my vote:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

In Aliens, the embrace between the tough female crew member and her guy friend as the aliens are closing in and she has pulled the pin on the grenade.

Draft saved Draft deleted