1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexiest fully clothed moments in movies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 3, 2007.

1. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

I don't know why, but Catherine Keener in the first half of Being John Malkovich always gets me. And she's such an icy, distant, standoffish, phony bitch, that it gets me even more.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Diane Lane in Unfaithful in the hallway. Wow.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Selma Hayek in Fools Rush In.

Just about every scene she's in. Her voice was never sexier than it is in that movie.

4. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

Lauren Bacall in most of "To Have and Have Not."

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

DING! DING! DING!
    Winner winner chicken dinner.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Excellent call.

If you're going to take this into sex scenes, was there even nudity in the one in the back of the limo in No Way Out? Been way too long since I saw that.

I'm with John on the scene with Kyra Sedgewick in Phenomenon. That's just her as an actress, because you can feel the connection between the two characters even though they don't even kiss.

Jessica Alba on the stage doing her act in Sin City is another one, just because it's her. I think she was the only woman who didn't get naked in that movie.

7. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Bogey and Bergman secret rendezvous in Rick's office in "Casablanca"

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Eminem and Brittany Murphy in 8 Mile.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Outside the parameters of the thread.

That's fish-in-a-barrel stuff.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

maybe 'cause it was part of a recent post, but laurie fortier in "for gillian on her 37th birthday" was quite the seductress in a short summer outfit when she makes her pitch to an older man. yummy. 8) :eek: :p

11. John

John Well-Known Member

That was one of many things about that movie that pissed me off. The other that stood out (at least to me) was Bullock calling it Old Miss.

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

agreed. sign me up. i'd never want to be in an air conditioned room with ashley. :p :p :p

and i'm an a.c. freak!! 8) 8) 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted