1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex with a cow? You are good to go in Burlington County.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 24, 2009.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Penis. It's what's for dinner.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

outfuckingstanding

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

COW-COP
    ORAL SEX
    NO CRIME

5. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

There was a kid I went to school with in The Colony [/crossthread] who purportedly fucked one of the ducks that congregated in the city park off of Nash Street. Every now and then someone would make quacking sounds when passing him. I wonder if the legend of the duck-fucker has been passed down at that school.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

a buck for a duck
    a duck for a fuck
    and a buck for a fucked-up duck.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Whore.

9. God damnit, you know the one time we're actually not involved in this kind of story, the least you assholes could do is leave us out of it altogether.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

But what if it had been a teacher and not a police officer that did it to the cows?

11. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Channeling Steve Martin:

Ok...ok...so this doesn't happen very often. But I was at this bar the other night. And I met this girl. And we got to talking and we hit it off. So I go back to her place. And let me tell you...she had the best hole.

Oh come on...I was talking about her patio table. You can't say anything now without people taking it dirty and that really bothers me.

That patio table was the best fuck I ever had!

12. Karl Hungus

Karl Hungus Member

She was asking for it, wearing that outfit and exposing those udders...

Draft saved Draft deleted