1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex with a cow? You are good to go in Burlington County.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 24, 2009.

1. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/20090924_Animal-cruelty_charges_dropped_against_Burlington_County_cop.html

But, whoa, whoa, whoa ...

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Re: Sex with a cow? You are good to go in Burlington County, Pa.

Our paper, right up the road from Burlco, ran the story when it happened. I wanted our hammer hed to be:

COW MILKS MAN

3. Salisbury Steak

Salisbury Steak New Member

cow milks man that is funy. if I wasnt riting book myself I wud have u right it.

4. Songbird

Curious post, Mr. Steak. Are you related to Boots?

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

U got a way with werds. U shud rite it y'self.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

As much as I would like to believe this occurred in Pennsylvania, it is actually in NJ.

7. Songbird

Geez, cranberry, you totally misspelled so many words. I can't believe you're a professional journalist.

And here I thought I respected your posts. Har-har.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You are a man who is accused of sticking your penis in five cows mouths. ... and it doesn't make the list of your top two legal problems. You have to figure life isn't working out for him the way his parents imagined it.

9. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

his parents are from Wisconsin, so it actually is the way they figured.

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

9 posts ... y'all are slipping.

11. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I can say it because in my hometown one of the more legendary guys was a man known as the horse fucker. Legend had it that he got caught with a horse at the county fair one year. By the time we were growing up, the poor guy was in his 80s and kids made horrible fun of him. Neighing sounds whenever they walked past him as he sat on benches throughout town. And for all I know it was a completely made-up story.

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So, let me see if I've got this straight: you can't fuck a cow, but trying to obtain a blowjob is ok here?

Come to think of it, Evil, you should change the thread title: everyone knows a blow job isn't sex.

Dude is lucky the cow didn't bite down or ol' Bessie wouldn't have been 'duped out of a meal'.

And finally, is this the ulitmate Steak & BJ Day?

Draft saved Draft deleted