1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

sex toy is the bomb (scare)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 17, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/odd/2008/01/16/ODD.Sweden.Sex.Toy/

2. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I have a friend who works at customs at a border crossing. And they sometimes have to search cars randomly, or if they smell weed, etc.

So they pull of this woman after they smell weed. And he's one of the two guys searching the car. Under the seat he finds what he thought was a night stick, some sort of weapon or something, or so he thought.

The woman was high and getting agitated. And my buddy goes "What is this ma'am?" And she says "What's it look like?" And he says "I don't know, I've never seen anything like this." And she won't say and won't say. Finally he says "What is it ma'am? A weapon?" And she says "No! It's a dildo all right!? A fucking dildo!" And cracked a smirky smile. And she says "Don't believe me!? Smell it." Needless to say, he took her word for it.

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I guess you can say it wasn't giving off good vibrations.

Draft saved Draft deleted