1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex in the bathroom: Metrodome

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Nov 26, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yo, Ross ... awesome background on your lameass MySpace. Just awesome.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I doubt he's made it public recently. He hasn't logged into the account in almost two years and has only the one friend everyone gets (Tom) when you sign up for MySpace.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I have a question: if she was taken advantage of -- which is what I'm now starting to think is the case -- could that be construed as rape?

4. markvid

markvid Guest

I think Ross might be just more than a little fearing of that tonight.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

If she was that drunk and unable of giving consent ... probably.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, good point. What do you figure that once he realizes these pics have been made public that page might disappear?

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Anyone else have a problem with the fact that no one has actually confirmed the pic is HER?

8. Michael Echan

Michael Echan Member

I know there's at least one person who'd rather see a dead Lois than a naked Lois:

[​IMG]

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I have a problem with SPORTSbyBROOKS' assertion that they find Feldman's predicament "amusing."

A reporter calls her, she gives a comment and -- all of a sudden -- she's extending the story.

This is why people hate the press. People get ripped no matter what they do. If they don't comment, they're hiding something; they're guilty. If they speak up, they're just as bad.

I'll admit when I first read the story -- I laughed, especially because the man and woman weren't a couple and were released to the significant others. It's a natural reaction to a story like that. But, now, after reading more and reflecting, this story isn't funny at all. It's sad.

10. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Good heavens. Is that what they teach people at that bastion of higher education in Iowa City?

If you're going to f*** up (pardon the pun), find a cheap hotel, or at least the back seat of a beat-up chevy. But, not the freakin Metrodome restroom!! Don't you know KIDS use those things, too!!

11. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

They're so happy to be in from the cold?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is why GM is dying, dammit!

Draft saved Draft deleted