1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex in the bathroom: Metrodome

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flash, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I've always wanted to do this at the Saddledome ... but not if I'm cheating on my husband.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

i got bored

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'll buy the tickets and beer.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fifty-two minutes.

Re: FBC Week 14 running thread

:D

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Technically, it's 14:31.

Why have sex?

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Fuck me, that's not the right link ...

7. Flash

Flash Guest

http://www.twincities.com/ci_11073203?source=most_emailed
    A couple of University of Iowa fans took a break from Saturday's game at the Metrodome against the University of Minnesota to have some illicit sex in a Dome restroom, police said.

The duo — a 38-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man from Carroll and Linden, Iowa, respectively — turned a handicapped toilet stall into their lovenest about 8:30 p.m., late in the Hawkeyes 55-0 trouncing of the Gophers.

A crowd of intoxicated fans gathered in the restroom to laugh and cheer the off-the-field action, until an Avalon Security guard tipped off University of Minnesota police to the ruckus.

Officers had to interrupt the intimate moment in order to cite the man and the woman with indecent conduct, a misdemeanor.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh geez, oh no, I got D_Bed by a generic thread that I don't read ...

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Well since you suggested it, sure.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I already offered to buy the tickets and beer

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

In the bathroom at the Metrodome?

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There was an email going around a few years back of a girl blowing a guy in the seats at Three Rivers Stadium. It was taken by a photog at one of the local papers. It was an amazing shot given how far away he was when he took it. You could even see a bulge in her cheek.

I also saw a video once of a couple having sex in the nosebleed seats at Skydome (at least that is where I was told the video came from). She wore a dress to cover what they were doing while she got in his lap for a ride. Very funny stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted