1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex for 100 consecutive days

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, May 17, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Just a note to say that, depending on their method of birth control, he might not have had to wade through any red letter days.

2. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

[​IMG]

3. boots

boots New Member

no problems

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You mean like Boots hot neighbor - Rosie Palm?

5. sports scrub

sports scrub Member

funniest shit I've seen all day, well done ...

6. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

"I'll wade through the Red River, but I won't drink the water." — Seth Maxwell (Don Meredith?) in "North Dallas Forty."

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Well, that's how zag rolls, so he figures others must too. Well for him everything except giving oral and anal ;)

8. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

If you time things right, you could get a break in there. Start having sex at 11:59 p.m. and finish after midnight, thus completing the requirement for two days.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Better joke:

A guy joins the army. After a few weeks of no sex, he starts to get edgy, so he decides to ask his sergeant how he can get some action.

"The barrel," the sergeant says.

"The barrel? What's that."

The sarge takes the new guy out to a corner of the parade square where a huge oak barrel has been placed. There's a lineup of guys there and, one by one, they approach the barrel and give it to a knothole. The new guy is appalled; he refuses to even consider it.

A couple more weeks pass, and he's starting to get desperate. "Sarge," he says, "take me to the barrel."

They go back to the parade square and this time the guy lines up. But he can't bring himself to do it - just as he's about to get to the front of the line, he steps out. "No way," he says, and walks away.

A couple more weeks pass, and he just can't take it any more. "Sarge," he says, "this time it's for real. Take me to the barrel."

They go back and the guy lines up again. This time he gets to the front and decides to go through with it. He gets up to the barrel and does his thing - he's amazed! Wow! He feels so much better.

"That was awesome, sarge! Tell me, how often can I use this thing?"

"Every day except Tuesdays."

"Well, why not Tuesdays?"

"Because," the sarge says......

"That's your day in the barrel."

:eek:

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Very smart. And big shocker the guy is weird. I don't tink I'd want to have sex for 100 straight days.
    Talk about some penis dry heave after about 75 or 80 days.

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

And a new SportsJournalists.com term is coined. . .

"Penis Dry Heave"

It will one day rank up there with Asshat and Ftard.

It is a proud day.

12. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Like our subject, timing is everything.

I swallowed a sip of iced tea right before getting to this. Now, I can't stop laughing.

Penis dry heave. Three words I won't be able to get out of my mind for the duration of the day.

Draft saved Draft deleted