1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex and the Celebrity Profile

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by 21, Mar 23, 2012.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think she could use some editing. 8)

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I didn't even click on the Piven link because I'm fairly certain that man has been on more mounds than Mariano Rivera.

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Ha! Haven't seen this ad since my teens. But I do call drivers that I think are a little nuts "Remy Julien, Europe's Greatest Living Stunt Driver" to this day. :D

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

At my first job, my paper sent me to do a profile on a local athlete who was playing professional sports. I'm guessing only a few of your would have heard of her, but she's now coaching at a Division I school. I hung out with her for three days. She was on a break from her longtime boyfriend, who she later married and I had just broken up with my longtime college girlfriend.

There was definitely a connection, but we didn't hook up when I was working on the profile.

About a month later, she was back in the city where I worked and she asked me out to dinner. We hooked up a few times over the next year or so.

5. Mizzougrad96

A bit shorter and a bit cuter than Lobo. :D

6. Mizzougrad96

Better looking than Rebecca Lobo and not even in the same stratosphere as Naomi Watts.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I guess it's OK for you to hook up with an interview subject down the road -- as long as you don't repeatedly call 911 during the act.

Draft saved Draft deleted