1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seventh Sign of the Apocalypse: Snooki, book deal

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/09/20/jersey-shore-star-snooki-americas-new-sweetheart-experts-say/?test=faces

"America's new sweetheart?" No. I'd allow for "America's new sweathog." The fact that this no-talent, ignorant waste of oxygen is working on a book deal is just... ponderous, man. Ponderous. Unless, that is, she's getting paid to READ a book — her first, I'd guess — as some sort of intelligence gentrification move by some generous publisher.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I haven't clicked the link. Is she reading one or writing one?

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

die. now.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Those of you who watch that shit are to blame.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

As usual, those who can't read are being paid more to write than those of us who can.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What's worse is the morons who will line up at her book signings.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Will it be a cardboard book that my daughter looked at when she was one? Those don't tear easily and when you puke on them, it wipes up easily.

8. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Hey, she's read two books in her life (according to her), so doesn't she have a right to write two books of her own before she has to read any more?

Oh, also, she's not actually Italian. She was adopted from South America when she was very young.

9. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

And in further news, another star of that show, J-WoWW (that's apparently how she spells it) is planning to pose for Playboy.

Judging from those photos, I'm not going to be rushing to the newsstand to pick up that issue.

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/153967/[Gossip]-J-WoWW-To-Pose-For-Playboy.htm

10. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

This.

11. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

Who exactly is Snooki?

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

better question is "what"

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted