1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

seth rogen on letterman, 3/30

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Mar 31, 2009.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

holy cripes, he looks like he's dropped 100 pounds. did rogen have gastro-bypass surgery? he's dropped too much for me to believe it was just diet and exercise. ???

either way, he looks great. has to be a helluva lot healthier, too. good for him. 8)

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

You were wanting to see this, I assume?

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

you liked him chubby, i take it.

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I liked him funny.

6. imjustagirl

No, shock, I didn't. I loved him slimmed down. He was my best dressed at the Oscars. LOVED him. Didn't know he was on. There's a thing on youtube that says it's him, but it's just Letterman talking. Booooooo.

Also, I completely have a thing for his voice. It has that timbre. Can't explain it.

7. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I heard he dropped the weight for his new movie The Green Hornet, which is slated for a 2010 release and is to be directed by Eternal Sunshine director Michel Gondry.

8. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

See, you want to confuse his funny-mall-cop movie with Kevin James, but you're like, no, Seth Rogen is in the skinny-funny-mall-cop movie ...

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I wasn't holding out much hope for another mall cop movie, but Letterman gushed over the film more than he does over the usual fare. Then again, Dave thought "Cabin Boy" was funny.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well, IJAG, he is on The Daily Show tomorrow night.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Really don't think he's had surgery. He was never huge. A little chubby doesn't mean one needs drastic measures.

12. imjustagirl

Hellloooooooooooo Tivo.

Draft saved Draft deleted