1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seriously Brandon Inge?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, Jul 22, 2009.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Totally Paulie was worse. It was made with real chunks of moron.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

No idea why that made me laugh so hard.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Tom Seaver Paid An Unemployed Auto Worker's Mortgage secretly dreams of touring with Seriously Brandon Inge.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't even know what that means, but it made me laugh anyway.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

*sniggle*

6. Karl Hungus

Karl Hungus Member

Cla Meredith, who was recently acquired by the O's. And no, I did not attend VCU.

7. Knighthawk

Knighthawk Member

Putting aside the gritty, gutty stereotype stuff, there's a serious question about Inge playing hurt - who in the world do the Tigers have to replace him? Ryan Raburn has Inge's batting average without any of the power or defense. Anyone really want to see Ramon Santiago, Adam Everett and Gerald Laird in the same lineup?

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

They do have Mike Hessman and Jeff Larish in Toledo, both of which can play third. Both of which have some power.

Although Hessman is only hitting .197 in Toledo. Larish, who started the year in Detroit, is around .280.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I do.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Could add a fourth if Scott Sizemore is a September callup this year with Detroit. He's in Toledo right now, but could be the heir apparent to Polanco at second.

11. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Placido Polanco Will Never Die. (ooh, another good band name. Can they be the opening act on the tour?)

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Placido Polanco Will Never Die is stuck opening for Nick Punto's Headfirst Slide.

Draft saved Draft deleted