1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Serial murderer, who first struck in LA 23 years ago, killed again last year

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Aug 29, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Re: Serial killer, who first struck in LA 23 years ago, killed again last year

[blue] less facts>>>>>more facts[/blue]

I don't even know what "sexually abused" means. Too graphic? I don't get that.

2. Re: Serial killer, who first struck in LA 23 years ago, killed again last year

Not for us perverted deviants.

3. Re: Serial killer, who first struck in LA 23 years ago, killed again last year

Seriously, It's fine. But I would hardly a two-word description a detail, muchless details.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Like I said, that is just me.

If it was my sister, mother or daughter or friend, including the sexual stuff or even motioning it would be too much.

That's my rule of thumb.

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Yeah, 93, but if any of those relations to me had that happen to them... I wouldn't read a word of any coverage, period.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I found it interesting that the one victim who survived described him as a black man. Something like 95 percent of serial killers are white males.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

All I know is that the "Night Stalker," Richard Ramirez, scared the fuck out of me back in the day. I went to summer camp in Malibu had he was still on the loose. Three weeks later when I came home, fucker was still on the rampage. I always feared, every night before I went to sleep, that I'd be next, because his killings were so random, all over SoCal.

The day he was caught was one of the happiest days of my life up to that point.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

John Muhammad(Malvo) and Wayne Williams are two of more-publicized exceptions to a pretty solid rule

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Speaking of serial killers, seems the identity of the Zodiac might have been discovered ...

http://cbs13.com/crime/zodiac.killer.kaufman.2.805799.html

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Wayne Williams was a serial killer. (still doubt he did all of the murders) Muhammad and Malvo were spree killers.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Wow.

So is this guy connected to the people the movie suggested?

12. Also, most serial killers tend to stick their own race..

Draft saved Draft deleted