1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Senior lead out @ prom?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bydesign77, Apr 23, 2011.

1. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

For more reasons than some might consider.

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

http://johneganband.com/?page_id=37

One of my high school classmates who, 30 years later, gives props to the party I attended on prom night (although it was actually senior prom). John and I were among the seven National Merit Scholarship finalists in our class - and the majority of them attended this bash (one hosted it).
    And we went to a Catholic school.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I went to 3 proms--sophomore, junior and senior year.

My senior year, 7 couples got together and got an 18-seat limo. Then the limo driver offered to buy us alcohol. Great night. Went to bed with my date, woke up and she was gone. She dumped me on Monday. It was awesome.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I had two potential dates for my senior prom bail on me, so I went stag. Had a blast just hanging out with friends the whole night.

5. printdust

printdust New Member

Yeah well at least you didn't have to pour any more money into that investment. When my softball plans for the weekend were leaked, a junior cheerleader friend at another school begged me to take her and acting as if not going would ruin my night. Might have had something to do with her mom working for my rich grandfather and her potential opportunity. lol. Me? Softball won out over a pretty decent looking girl. But yet, she was a cheerleader, which has its long-term drawbacks.

Draft saved Draft deleted