1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sending my first batch of clips....

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Thanks for comin' out, Feb 5, 2007.

1. OK, thanks... good to know. The only problem is that I was going to pick up Johnny Bumblefuck as my pen name. Guess I'll think of something else.

2. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Make your cover letter simple:

Will work for cheap. Will use spell check. Will make deadline. Won't complain.

Sit back and wait for the phone calls.

3. I live to help.

4. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Figured I'd bump this for Thanks for Comin' Out.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Why?

6. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Look two threads below.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Just saw that.

That's an intense DB by the kid.

8. Wow. I was a lot smarter than I remember. Don't think that was a DB, though. The topic of resumes was the same, but desired end result (hence a different question) is not.

9. And Dickens, you've been on this board for five months. I posted that almost a year before you even registered for this site. Just wanted to point that out.

10. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Every post you've ever made is available by viewing your profile. Took about 30 seconds of work.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You may have been here longer, but he's miles ahead of you in common sense.

Not to mention that you've learned jack in that year.

12. If I had the time, I'd go through and grab every one of the threads I posted where you came out of nowehere to bitch about something.

Draft saved Draft deleted