1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Selection Sunday Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Mar 12, 2016.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

The A-10 is going to get some teams in. I doubt Wichita State, Monmouth, Valpo and St. Mary's all get left out. The Shockers will probably get in, I just thing it's more on name recognition from the past three seasons than their resume this season.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Joey Brackets has Monmouth in at 11.

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

This is always my fun week when we have teams going. Always get tapped to leave news for a week to anchor sports or travel to cover one of the teams.

I was burned out on sports many, many years but, once a year, I love trying to show that the old guy still has it.

6. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

No way in hell am I going to watch a two-hour selection show (if that's what it is).

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

CBS is pushing back its prime time schedule a half hour for this? Given the money they pay the NCAA, instead of a selection show, they should just run the prime time schedule and instead of network promos, announce parts of the draw. That way we'd all have to watch Madam Secretary.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Don't give them any ideas.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

11. Moderator1

12. Moderator1

Draft saved Draft deleted