1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Select a Candidate Quiz

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

You don't have to fill in the demographic stuff up top to take the quiz.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

My candidate comes up overwhelmingly Kucinich. Dodd is a distant, distant second, followed by Bill Richardson. Hillary and Obama tie for 4th.

My worst candidate (nightmare scenario) is McCain. My best Republican is Rudy.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Bill Richardson seems to be my guy. ...

I might be in trouble.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Well, that was fun even for Canucks.

I got Kucinich, then Dodd, Clinton and Obama.

Who the hell is Duncan Hunter? Apparently he and I don't agree on anything.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I got nine candidates all within a few points of each other. Rudy, by far, was my lowest, almost zero.

Not a lot of candidates fit me well. For example, I am against abortion, against the death penalty, against gay marriage (but even more against a constitutional amendment for it), for universal health care, against permanent tax cuts, for amnesty for illegal immigrants currently living here, etc, etc. To the Democrats I'm a Christian monster and to the Repiublicans I'm a bleeding heart fool.

5. Lugnuts

You never said who it gave you as your #1.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, I'm gonna be out in the cold in November. My guys were Gravel and Kucinich. I scored 1 on Thompson and Huckabee.

7. Lugnuts

Gravel was your #1, seriously? ;D

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I wonder what he did the 27 some-odd years between losing his Senate seat in Alaska and flushing his money in this campaign. I couldn't tell you a position of his to save my life, but I can apparently guess them pretty well.

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Kucinich was my overwhelming favorite with 44, followed closely by Gravel (37), Dodd (36), and the other Democrats. Rudy was my top rated Republican, if only because he's socially liberal. Mike Huckabee and Corpse Thompson finished lowest with 2.

I just noticed that Obama and Hillary think the exact same on every single issue...so much for diverse options ::)

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Edwards won by one point.

11. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Kucinich a strong first place here, followed by Richardson.

Obama, Clinton, Gravel, Biden and Dodd basically tied in a sweaty five-way for third. William Jennings Bryan Edwards and RuPaul tied for eighth. Then Rudy!, McCain, Huckie, Hunter, with Romney dead last.

12. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

Hunter, Thompson, Romney, McCain, Paul, Huckabee, Giuliaini and so on...

Draft saved Draft deleted