1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seinfeld relationships in graph form

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How long did it take to do this?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

A) Where's the link to the site because I can't read that.

B) Outstanding work.

3. KG

KG Active Member

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2508/3791005464_636de0a75a_b.jpg

4. Songbird

Yeah, I remembered the little trick to get to the link. Thanks. Cocka-cocka ...

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

That's awesome, and as big a fan of Seinfeld as I am I have no memory of Catherine Keener being on the show.

I was having a Seinfeld discussion with my mom the other night, she claimed Michael Chiklis was on the show, I don't remember him either.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

He's the acquaintance who's holding a party, and Jerry tells him "If you're ever in the city, look me up." He does, and drives Jerry nuts.

7. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

8. Songbird

Also gets him arrested because he hangs out in Jerry's apartment and calls drunkenly calls a hooker, but Jerry's the one who gets busted in the middle of paying her off. It was in Season 2, IIRC, maybe even the first season.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Catherine Keener I believe was the artist who painted The Kramer. She was Jerry's girlfriend and George bought a piece of her art for $400 or something and when Jerry broke up with her, George was left stuck with The Triangles.

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Now that you mention I remember the Kramer painting episode. But the triangles was the dude who Kramer and Jerry dropped the Junior Mint into.

11. bigpern23

Ah, yes, I got them mixed together. But I'm 98 percent sure she's the one who painted The Kramer.

12. bigpern23

It amazing when you look back at that show how many people went on to do bigger and better things in their acting careers. It seems like every episode you see some random character who later became well-known.

Draft saved Draft deleted