1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SEC baseball tournament

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Jesus_Muscatel, May 22, 2023.

1. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

My name is Jim Mashek and Jesus Muscatel has been my handle since the beginning of the time ...

(I worked on the border, in Brownsville, Texas, from 1991-94 ... Yes, it was, uh, an adventure.)

I'll be at the SEC baseball tournament from the second session, Tuesday evening, until the championship game on Sunday.

I'm working on my own project -- makes sense, since I've been out of the business since 2016 (apart from some freelance work) -- so I'll be available for whatever you may have in mind for the tournament.

I know a lot of outlets focus their travel budgets on the NCAA Tournament.

PM for any details you might need. I covered the SEC for 25 years in Baton Rouge and Biloxi/Gulfport.

maumann and RonClements like this.
  2. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Also, you curious journo types, I'll be at SEC Media Days in Nashville over the next few days.

If you're looking for something from the gabfest and can't make it, let me know via PM. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted