1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SEC baseball tournament stringer available (gamers or help your primary writer)

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Carl Dubois, May 15, 2009.

1. Carl Dubois

Carl Dubois New Member

Experienced, award-winning SEC baseball writer credentialed and available for SEC tournament in Hoover, Ala., beginning Wednesday (May 20). I'll be covering LSU games for a Web site and can cover your team if you're not sending someone -- or help your beat writer with notebooks, sidebars, quotes on deadline, etc.

I have everything I need: laptop, cell phone, credentials. I've been a stringer this season for Knoxville, Tupelo and Gainesville and covered LSU baseball for The Advocate in Baton Rouge from 2002-2008. I have a good working relationship with every coach and SID in the conference and will do quality work for you. Ask the papers listed above or check with the SIDs or your staffers if you need references.

You can contact me at carl1061 'at' gmail.com, and your e-mail will come to my BlackBerry almost immediately.

Carl Dubois
    Baton Rouge
Draft saved Draft deleted