1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seattle SJ.com outing BASEBALL TICKETS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by joe, May 1, 2008.

1. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Re: Seattle SportsJournalists.com outing BASEBALL TICKET PRICES

Hoping for King Felix stretching or pitching?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Either. That boy is all kinds of hot since he lost the pudginess. rowwwrrrrr.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

What does rowrrrrr mean?
    I truly do not know.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It means yum.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Oh.
    Sorry I asked, I was better off not knowing.

6. joe

joe Active Member

Re: Seattle SportsJournalists.com outing BASEBALL TICKET HAVE BEEN BOUGHT

Ladies and gentlemen, we have tickets.
    For Friday night's game, they are in Section 318, Rows 23 and 24, 11 seats in each. I'm told we can see the Space Needle from there. $20 each.

For Saturday night's game, I couldn't get 14 seats in the bleachers, so I got 12 in Section 181, Rows 7 and 8, seats 21-26 in each row. $15 each. I also purchased two seats in Section 347, Row 12, Seats 3 and 4. $20 each. Dude said you should be able to get with the group in the bleachers, unless it's just packed. Fight amongst yourselves about who gets exiled to the kids' table if it's full. I can eat the extra $10, or you can pass the hat at Friday's game and get me a beer. I'm not sweating it either way.

Cradle, wicked and ServeItUp, I didn't get tickets for Sunday's game (you were the only three who requested one), so I would suggest coordinating with each other. You have to go through Tickemaster for anything less than 10 tickets. Or you could just walk up to the box office that day and buy some. With everybody pretty much leaving that day, I might join you if the hangover isn't just brutal.

Please remit paymet via PayPal to sportchick's account. She'll cut me a check when everybody's paid up.

Finally, thanks to everybody who's showing up -- all 22 of us. And thanks to Moddy for letting sportschick and me set this up. I think it's going to be a great outing, and I look forward to seeing you all there.

Joe

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

SC, please PM me info on your PayPal account...I missed that memo!

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

As did I.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I mean, I knew there was a PayPal account involved, I just didn't know the info on it...maybe it hasn't even been released yet.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't think it has been.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

I may join any group going to Sunday's game. It's not like I have a job to get back to or anything. :)

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Every one should have my e-mail now to do the pay pal thing. If you don't, please PM me and I'll send it to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted