1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seattle 2008 SJ.com outing: T-minus one week

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by joe, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisch

Fisch Member

I think you guys are giving the aquarium too much credit. It's alright, but I've seen better. You can go through it in an hour and see everything. Plus on the weekend expect to be run over by tons of kids.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm just going by what my sister-in-law told me. I'm sure it could be terrible, but then again I've haven't been to an aquarium since junior high, so who knows.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

With that group, providing offense will not be a problem. ;D

[​IMG]

HEY!

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Whatcha tryin to say, 2mcm? :)

So, didya know that there are 3 cows for every person in Montana?

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Makes it much easier for Montana men to get a date, no?

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Moddy,

If you're in the U District sxometime this weekend I'd recommend this place:

http://www.bigtimebrewery.com/

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You would think so, but I don't know ... stats have a way of failing those who rely on them. Oh, and from what I saw, most of the men in Montana had beards and weren't hot. :)

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Shit, I just remembered I bought tickets.

Um, if anyone wants to buy my two tickets to the game let me know, otherwise I'd tell you guys to try and scalp them, but who the fuck wants to go to a Nats-M's game except for this crew and the folks getting paid to watch it?

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll call my cousins in the area and see if anybody wants them.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

OK, people are heading West. I'll stick Meat's actual outing starter and we'll do a thread a day through Sunday. Then - drum roll please - I will announce the winner of Outing 2009.

Hosts will have a tough act to follow. Current hosts are basically done once people start arriving and SC and Joe deserve major applause for a job well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.