1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sean Young

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Saw a recent picture of her. She hasn't aged as well as Sean. Has Young ever done full-frontal nudity?

2. http://www.mrskin.com/sean-young-nude-c1130.html

3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Truthfully, I did, too. Both filled the bill.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I did a Google search for P.J. Soles and got hijacked by a photo of Cerina Vincent. Which sent me right off for a search of Cerina Vincent photos. Holy Moley ... :)

5. RubberSoul1979

RubberSoul1979 Active Member

I believe P.J. Soles, in a more wholesome role, was alongside The Ramones in "Rock 'n Roll High School." Good, fun flick.

6. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

I'll agree with you 100% about her being crazy (if not the craziest person in Hollywood), Elliotte. I watched her do two interviews with Tom Snyder when he was doing Late, Late Show. She was just nuts. The first time, I decided to give her benefit of the doubt. After the second time, that's when I stopped giving her -- or anybody like her, in Hollywood or no -- the time of day. Could we please just send the nuts to one corner of the room/planet, please....?

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I seem to remember Young was trying for the Catwoman role of one of the earlier Batmans and was going around wearing a Catwoman costume. Then, when she didn't get the part, she started crying on TV , in full Catwoman regalia, about how the world hated her.

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Sean Young was still pulling it off well into her late 40s. Now in her early 50s, she just doesn't look like herself anymore.

She had a raw, natural, out-there kind of sexiness. That particular kind of sexiness is rare. The craziness probably fed into it, too.

You felt like she kind of played a version of herself in No Way Out.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Sean Young's stalking of James Woods is legendary. Both sides have denied the story that she super-glued his cock to his leg.

10. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

A long-time NFL and NBA radio man (now deceased) told me years ago, in so many words, he would have tapped it.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

James Woods and Sean Young have a lot of crazy in common. The sex alone must have been a bloody mess. Not saying that's all bad, of course.

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Thanks you, kind sir. Yowza! Who knew she was the Yellow Power Ranger?

Draft saved Draft deleted