1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sean Penn's cigarette smoking irks Canucks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Southwestern Ontario is going to secede. London will be our capital. We'll keep the Toyota plants in Cambridge and Woodstock. :)

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Much like Cindy Sheehan, you inhabitants of North America's fifth-best country -- behind U.S., Mexico, the D.R. and Greenland -- can keep Sean Penn, too.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I think your new provincial legislature should be in the Dornoch Inn. :)

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

True enough.

In Quebec restaurants and bars there are two sections: smoking and chain smoking. They even smoke in church.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Well, they are in the process of rebuilding it after the fire that gutted it last winter, so that makes sense.

Another option is the Keady Livestock Market, where they already have the troughs set up so the pigs can eat. :D

You seem to have a real hatred on for Canada. Did you get punched out here a few times?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Maybe his wife left him for a Canadian hockey player. :D

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

In Big Dog's case I don't think the toy poodle next door counts as a "wife".

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Deleted. Not worth it.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

The last time I got punched out, I was 8. The last time I punched a guy out, I was 11. Career record, I think, is 2-1. Possibly 1-1 with 1 draw.

Hatred? Please.

There's no need to hate on the weak and pathetic. Like JR, for example. I don't hate him. I mean, if he and Osama were drowning next to each other and I had only one rope, I'd save Osama, but that doesn't mean I hate ...

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Ah, Big Dog.

The sophisticated Sam Adams beer expert and master chef who started a really mature thread on "The Shocker". Neat stuff. Never heard of it.

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Talk about a shocker -- you coming back with more weak shit in your incessant quest for the last word.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.