1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sean Payton Suspended

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Azrael, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

One thing about the whole Goodell ruling by fiat thing. Isn't that what the CBA is for? Can't the league just wave that and say its what the players wanted and if they want it changed, they have to wait until the next negotiation.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I want to be a headline writer at TMZ...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/10/sean-payton-divorce-dancing-blonde-rebound/

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Payton looks like he's doing the Bernie Dance from Weekend at Bernie's in the beginning of that video clip.

4. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

What kind of convertible did Payton buy?

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

In a nutshell, that's why the players are losing all of their court cases. The CBA was a bad deal for them, and part of that bad deal is Goodell's authoritarian power.
    Of course, it doesn't help that Goodell has apparently never read a Spider-Man comic and doesn't grasp that there's some growing fan backlash over his actions.

6. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

To be fair, if I were on a year-long vacation, and was in the middle of a nasty divorce, I'd like to be in the Bahamas grinding up against a hot blonde.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Payton might be the dumbest asshole in the history of dumb assholes.

Draft saved Draft deleted