1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scrubs alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jun 16, 2008.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

The first episode, which is about 5 minutes in already, just started on WGN.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've got a Season 4 gem on over here.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Scrubs?

Never heard of it. Maybe I should check it out.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

So we meet again. ...

5. KYSportsWriter

that was the first time i saw the pilot. we went from seeing jd and elliot laying on a cot getting ready to kiss to jd walking into sacred heart for the first time and having the nurses do his procedures. i didnt realize that it was the first episode until a coworker told me so.

6. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

You have much to learn, Grasshopper.

7. KYSportsWriter

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, dude. You should meet up with me and BYH when we have our nightly Scrubs meetings. We discuss different episodes from different seasons, nit-picking every single detail, while he tries to shield his hard-on for Bill Lawrence. Sure, he says he's jealous of Bill because he gets to sleep with Crista Miller. But I see through his ruse. We all do. Christa better watch her back, and Bill better up the security on their mansion -- and his belt.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Liar!

I don't try to shield my hard-on for Billy.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sorry. My bad.

11. The worst thing about getting rid of cable is that I now only get to see two episodes of Scrubs each night instead of six. I dominate Scrubs facebook trivia.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

On my days off, I watch two from 3 to 4 p.m., two from 7 to 8, and a fifth at 11:30. Before Comedy Central changed its lineup, I got another pair from 11 a.m. to noon. Seven Scrubs a day -- not counting my six series of DVDs. Some people say I've got a problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted