1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Screamin' A, and Feinstein?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Ben_Hecht, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Another unwatchable SR.

Who's the next duo of dupes Loopy permits onto the set? Dopey and Goofy?

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

i get a kick put of watching/listening to loopy's voice grow more shrill as the show goes on. he always starts out trying to be calm, reasoned and pitch controlled. but once the others begin to talk, he can't help himself when it's time to pitch in or counter them -- his pitch rises, and he's his usual, shrill self again. it's always a trip to watch the transition from calm, measured mikey as he morphs into the high-pitched loopster. ::) ::) ::)

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

yeah, Loopy started out trying to sound like the voice of reason, didnt he...
    But how about Screamin A during his final word? He was so obnoxious and animated, I kept waiting to hear "Sla-va Med-eh-ven-ko"

4. Hey Shockey: Stop taking out your bitterness on getting yanked off the beat on other NY writers. At least "Mikey" still has a job.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

you need to get your facts straight, my man. either that or you're mistaking me for someone else. i've never been "yanked off a beat," as you so eloquently put it.

whatever.

p.s. -- i most certainly still have a primo job in the industry. more fact-checking required. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted