1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SCOTUS: ObamaCare Decision

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Can we go back to talking about newbie's idiot teenagers, and get this thread locked too?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nonetheless, he will be wildly cheered by the base for putting "the uppitys" "in their place."

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

And likely a few free riders as well.

4. Starman

Yeah, you can just tell that crowd was full of free riders. Just looked like that type.

5. Boom_70

Based on the reviews it appears that Romney visit to the NAACP yesterday was a rousing success because he did not pander was he usually does. He spoke about his plan and did not waver even though he knew that it would not play well in the room. I am definitely in the camp that believes that this was a strategic visit on part of Romney campaign.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Mitt has a plan? That would be front-page news itself.

7. Starman

That Mitt, he's a badass. He's not afraid to put the "uppitys" in their place.

Romneymerica, Fuck Yeah!!

8. Boom_70

I don't think he did that at all. Instead of pandering to the colored folk, he offered an honest accounting of his plan.

Based on the metrics Obama really has not been a great President for black America.

9. Starman

Kinda cute how the righties keep rolling out this trope, like it's some big concern of theirs. LOL.

But you're going to vote for him anyway so there's nothing to worry about.

10. Boom_70

I am going to vote for Obama. I don't think that forfeits my right to look at his 4 years with a critical eye. That's the beauty of not being a democrat. It allows me to keep some intellectual honesty.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Citation please.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Was kinda curious about that one myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.