1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SCOTUS Justice Stevens in Grave Conditon?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Fenian - people don't froth wneh they are laughing.

Now make another highrow joke for us clown.

2. I can't keep filling in these gaps in your education.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Wow, this has been a train wreck.

4. Sorry, Oz.

5. Fenian the teacher!

The one who knows things others don't and feels compelled to share his knowledge. Only as a teacher Fenian gets upset when the "students" disagree with him. How in the world did I ever get the idea in my head that you were an elitist who thinks he's smarter and better than everyone?

How can I have any pudding when I don't eat my meat? How can I ever see the light if I don't agree with everything Fenian the teacher says?

(You know Charlie Manson thought of himself as a teacher too - that's another thing you two have in common)

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Blame those damn activist Constitutionalist/Textual Justices who vote to narrowly constrict our rights instead of voting to expand them. [sarcasm font]

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why can't we have a light-hearted, humorous thread on the possible impending death of a Supreme Court justice?

Why does it have to be so dark and cantankerous?

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

9. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

lmao

Draft saved Draft deleted