1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SCOTUS Justice Stevens in Grave Conditon?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

posted on a flaming liberal blog?

2. Still doesn't fucking get it.

3. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

This is quite entertaining, this dimbulbery.

4. Deeper_Background

so a conservative went over to the site and posted it?

5. No, dumbass, a conservative went over and used it as the nut -- in every sense of the word -- graf on a piece of rightist electioneering boilerplate on the Internet home of Ann Coulter, which was the link you put up.
    The stupid, it burns!

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

By the way, Sleepyhead, in the context in this "article" it would be the conservatives who want to teach the Republicans a lesson because in practice, they haven't been very, well, conservative.

There were extremely good at consolidating and holding onto power, but they seem to have screwed even that pooch. Not sure what is left to hold onto with this group.

7. Deeper_Background

that still doesn't change the fact that it was printed on a DEMOCRATIC message board

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

D-B, I'll type this slowly so you can read it.

Do you think it is at all possible that the person at the DU message board made that up to encourage Dem voters to get out the vote in key Senate races...you know, fire them up about the thought of Justice Stevens being replaced by a Scalia clone?

9. Fenian - are you some sort of cartoon character? You post on a guy's thread and then tell him to "Go away now?" That's pretty amusing if you think about it.

Now I can't stop picturing you are Droopy Dog's twin brother Elitist Dog.

[​IMG]

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Chris, if your hatred for Fenian is blinding you to the douchebaggery of deep, I fear the dark side has consumed you.

Say it ain't so!

11. I do not believe that "elitist" means what he thinks it means, by the way.

12. Deeper_Background

it seems awfully random to post that 4-5 weeks ago and then hope it surfaces the week before the election

Draft saved Draft deleted