1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scooter Libby found guilty on 4 of 5 counts

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Chee, Mar 6, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It has everything to do with you if you cast aspersions on journalists as a whole for being rock-star-status-seeking people.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sounds like Big Chee is really Big Mac

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

[​IMG]

We're not here to talk about the past.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

For Scooter Libby or for Big Chee pulling a D_B?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Do we really have to pick, Slappy?

6. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

LOL!!

Forgive me man. This is what happens when you're trying to do two things at once (writing a piece on that "rock star" thing while AT work).

But honestly, I wanted your thoughts on this case.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And I wanted to know why you feel it's OK to claim journalists are out for rock star status without responding to it.

I guess we're both finding out how it feels to "want."

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, most of the people on here are only earning $24K a year. But they do get the "no brown m&ms clause" written into the employment contract.

9. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Big Chee is one of those hip hoppers that loves SAS and Scoop the rock star and thinks he is a good generalization for what a journalist is really like.

10. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

I really hate Scoops writing, but since you already have a read on me, so be it.

The world politics is really my first love since I came up in a family full of politicians and journalists. Do a search on Dele Giwa. I personally know people who have given their lives to this field.

Sports is my second love.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Fine.

So why, then, bash journalists as glory-seeking people? In a field of thousands, there aren't that many who would fit the bill.

12. boots

boots New Member

Got two words for Scotter.... See Ya!

Draft saved Draft deleted