1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scoop of Scarlett

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SockPuppet, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

After Boots bootsed it?

2. part-timer

part-timer Member

Good point, the smell of almost pizza is a buzz kill.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

we need jones here...

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Really? She's not a perfect physical specimen like the folks who post here?  :eek:

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I only posted that to begin with because I thought it was quite amazing that a newspaper (OK a London tabloid) would write a story saying that she has cellulite based on a photo in a short skirt.

Love her. Chubby thighs and all.

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Any woman - and that includes Nicole Ritchie or any other stick figure – would appear to have cellulite when sitting in that position.
    Her mistake was just not making her dress two inches longer.

And it has nothing to do with weight, or fitness. Some large women don't have it. Some skinny chicks do.

I see teenagers half my age who wear the short shorts and mini-skirts, and it's glug glug, shake, shake, ripple, ripple. Even professional tennis players and beach volleyballers. And they're not overweight.

But because I'm blessed not to have any (although we all have flaws), I enjoy it just the same. ;D

Scarlett is an extremely attractive young lady, no doubt about it.

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

Smart, funny (in a dry way), rich, crooked teeth (in an endearing way), and great tits.

I would have no complaints, although my wife might.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Jones, it's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. Or something like that.

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Enough picking on Scarlett's physical flaws (or otherwise). How danged good is this movie? Since my wife's TV boyfriend (Ian McShane) is in it, I will probably be seeing it eventually.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'm already the world's coolest dad. but thanks!! 8) 8) 8)

11. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Terrier:
    Scoop is a watchable movie. Woody Allen plays Woody Allen playing an older version of Alvie Singer. Ian McShane comes and goes, so your wife should be satisfied. And spending a couple of hours staring at Mizz Scarlett ain't a bad way to kill time.

12. joe

joe Active Member

Might? Between Scarlett and Naomi, you're lucky you're still married.

Draft saved Draft deleted