1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scoop Jackson's interview with a BLOG!

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Every time I write a gamer, I'm going to capitalize Victory because I'm a huge fan of the Jacksons.

It's not that he capitalized it, its that it's just random with no context.

And if I learned anything in J-school, it's that journalism doesn't exist for shout-outs.

But peace out anyway to Jones, Double mother fucking Down, Ragu, Oz, PC_Load Letter, who is in my car club, Pope A Team, my second father Fen (he tossed back some Pabst in my old Milwaukee 'hood back in the day, he could be my real pops), Webby -- who runs this mother fucker, Moddy, who keeps all the bitches in check, my girls around the way 21 and IJAG, that crazy mother fucker BYH, and all the rest of my crew. Special shout out to Z-Man, he's kraazy!

(I actually skipped class the day it was actually taught not to do shout-outs and copied the right answer on my exam off of someone else ...)

2. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Keep it REAL!

You get what ya pay for.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He got the Vick thread locked down earlier. He must be trying for the exacta.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Sportsbruh calling others masochists?

That's rich.

HE reads SCOOP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.