1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scoop Jackson vs. Whitlock (round 6)

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Almost_Famous, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

More's the pity. Maybe if we just focused more on the games we'd have less of the type of BS showcased on this thread. Just my two cents. Can't wait to see the smartass replies sure to follow that will prove the point.

2. Kable

Kable Member

I just wish Mr. Whitlock and Mr. Jackson would stop the beef now, but I guess that'll never happen. Wishful thinking on my part.

3. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Mr. Jackson is not beefing. Mr. Jackson moved on with his life and merely responded to a interviewer's question. Mr. Whitlock is the one DRAGGING this dead beef out. Mr. Jackson, in-spite of his faults is the BETTER MAN.

He haven't ONCE attached Jason personally. Jason is the one acting like a bitter woman - scorned and with every once of her being will continue this "catfight" with himself.

He THOUGHT he could continue getting support from SportsJournalists.com - instead the POSTERS caught on to his rants and turned on him.

Like I said, Jason can FOOL some of you posters in thinking what he did was gallant. Don't for a minute believe this "greedy consumer's" lies that he's satisfied with the loss of his JOBS at the hands of his nemesis. Any fool can see Jason LOST!

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Either introduce yourself as Mr. Jackson, or stop speaking for him. Fucktard.

5. da el g

da el g Member

Screamin' A?

6. Kable

Kable Member

^^Haha, I like SAS. I watch his show, and love his NBA insight.

Anyway, I'm just saying it makes me sad seeing this all play out.

7. We pause for a moment here to take the English language out to the back yard and bury it like a dog.

8. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Where is the Fat BITCH MADE fraudr?

You like slinging mud? You like calling pro ballers "Bitch Made"? You like disrespecting EVERYONE on the planet?

More importantly you like chasing Addicted White girls and feeding them drugs.

9. henryhenry

henryhenry Member

sportsbruh, love the ebonics. keep it up homey. you add immeasurably to this site.

10. HeadFirst

HeadFirst Member

Anyone see the irony in that last comment? I know Henry doesn't.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Don't feed the trolls, Henry.

Draft saved Draft deleted