1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schlabach slobbers over the Mountaineers

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hondo, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

When did I ever say Pat White should win the Heisman?

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

never, ever confuse tebondo with facts!

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

A Heisman thread contained several posts of guys trying to push Pat White -- all of a sudden. Might not have been Doc, but the one inane one I remember was saying Pat White was a more accurate passer than Tebow. Yeah ... all of 0.05 more accurate (.689 vs. .684). There seems to be this groundswell for Pat White, including the above referenced article by Schlabach.

Like I said ... Tebow doesn't need my help. I simply know a good football player when I see it.

Disclaimer: I never went to Florida, never had a family member go to Florida, and actually think most Gator fans are obnoxious jerks. But I wouldn't hold that against a kid who's had Tebow's kind of season.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

He is the more-accurate passer. That doesn't mean I think he should win the Heisman. He's a better runner, too. That doesn't mean I think he should win the Heisman. He has WVU in position to play for the national title. That doesn't mean I think he should win the Heisman.

Draft saved Draft deleted