1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schlabach slobbers over the Mountaineers

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hondo, Nov 26, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3126269

What a knob job this guy gives West Virginia ... I'm no Ohio State fan, but to say OSU shouldn't want to play West Virginia in the BCS title game is absurd.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's nothing compared to the fanboi fellatio you've given Tim Tebow this season. You know, pot ... kettle and all that.

3. lloyd

lloyd New Member

Take it from an OSU beat writer. West Virginia is a lot like Illinois ... only better. Can OSU beat WVU? Sure, perhaps. Tress is a master motivator with negativity, and he'll have plenty of motivation with plenty of stories just like this. But I don't blame the national guys at all for thinking OSU would get hammered by West Virginia. Anyone who watched the Illinois game would probably agree.

4. bomani jones

bomani jones Member

even if osu didn't get hammered, getting beaten by another spread option team--this one from the big east, no less--would be the absolute worst-case scenario for ohio state and the big ten. and given what we've seen in the last year and a half from ohio state, it's more than possible that it would happen. in fact, i'd say it would be likely.

even if osu's a better team, this isn't a game ohio state wants.

5. I think WVU is too fast for the Buckeyes, who seem to be a year away to me. I also think the phrase "knob job" is pretty funny, hondo.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If I'm not mistaken, they were his preseason No. 1...

In a season this crazy, that's pretty impressive...

7. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

As one who has seen OSU live, I agree. But the question I have regarding WVU and Illinois, is the Mountaineers' defense as good as the Illini's?

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

hondo gets upset when people don't bow to the alter of tebow

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

All hail the jort, all hail the jort ...

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. BYH

BYH Active Member

TIM TEBOW IS A GOD!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Tebow doesn't need my help. Pat White, on the other hand, needs a shitboat of lobbying.

Draft saved Draft deleted