1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scents or nonscents?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Platyrhynchos, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I have Banana Republic's Jade but I want to get their Alabaster. Both very subtle scents. Also have Sung's Shi and a Hugo Boss scent but I can't remember the name. It's a stronger one that I use for going out ... you know, the whore lure.
    Oh yeah, I also have VS' Heavenly. A little too rosy but I spritz it on when I need that springtime uplifting.
    On the guys ... I love Cool Water, excellent standby ... Boss XY, Armani's Acqua di Gio, Dolce & Gabbana's D&G kinda makes the knees start to go watery ... anything Calvin Klein is so overpowering and so overdone that I'll slap the scent right off anyone ...

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

If I am going out I wear Very Irresistible by Givenchy (people know my scent because I got three bottles for Christmas).

If I want a non overpowering scent I wear Life or any of the Body Shop's Rose Flower scent.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Good to see you know the meaning of irony.

Draft saved Draft deleted