1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scary -- Kathy Griffin without makeup

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Julia Roberts is a fuck.

2. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

[​IMG]

Kathie Lee Gifford would have been better off getting hit by a bus driven by a plastic surgeon than what they did to her.

3. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

I have never understood the sex appeal of Julia Roberts. I find her bordering on asexual. She emits no sex appeal where I sit.

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

So they're damned if they get plastic surgery (Kathie Lee) and damned if they don't (Renee Zellweger).

Note to all y'all guys: Getting older sucks.

And it happens to you, too. It may happen a little later for you folks, but rest assured, when the boom hits... it really hits.

5. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

Fine by me. I'm actually looking forward to being old.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Great than you won't mind if, when you're say... 55, somebody posts a picture of you on the internet and goes, "What the fuck happened to his face? He looks like he's been run over."

7. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

Gifford has literally defaced herself, willingly. Paid money to do so.

We're all carbon-based beings who will eventually decay. She's the one who won't accept it.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I don't think that's what Lugnuts is saying, Meatie.

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I've always thought that she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. However, I've read that she's very much a hippie. Like, sometimes she stinks so much it's a problem to work with her hippie.

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I keep reading stories about how horrid she is to work with. But, really, my intense dislike stems from her decision to have an affair with a dude (now her husband), and when the wife of said dude took issue with the affair, Julia went around in t-shirts with nasty slogans aimed at the woman. Who the fuck does that??

11. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

I've no idea what she's trying to say.

I think it's telling that Julia Roberts was able to successfully disguise herself as a dude in one of her early hit movies.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Julia Roberts is the second-best actor in her family. I think her looks have improved with age.

Draft saved Draft deleted