1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

scarlett johannson - what a snot

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by txsportsscribe, Dec 18, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I wonder, honestly, what a vile of semen would get from the right celebrity. That'd be a pretty decent, charitable rack-up. Think about how many women want to have the seed of ... well, I can't think of anyone in the movies, so we'll go with David Wright. The crazed New Yorkers (and all the straight, sane women in the world) would pay an arm and a leg for that little jar.

What better way to fund for great causes than a bottle of celebrity spank.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yeah but with these classy women most of their first instincts would be to drink it or pour it on their grill.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's a good point. God, I miss New York.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If she's really feeling charitable, she should put out a sex tape and have the proceeds go to charity.

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

We're still shopping it around.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Scarlett creampie?

7. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy Scarlett Johannson!

8. She doesn't produce snot, farts or anything that could be discerned as offensive, disgusting or stinky. Not possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted