1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scarborough Country

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by blondebomber, Nov 10, 2006.

1. blondebomber

blondebomber Member

I love the way he says "Missoura." Now if he would only call it "Virginny."

Yee-haw!

2. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

Wonder if he says Alabam. Or N'Oleans. Or Gawgah. Or Miss-sipi.

3. I think he landed at Roswell, myself.

4. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Wow, two threads on the pronunciation of Missouri in one week.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i can't stand 99 percent of the TV talk show hosts but he doesn't seem too terrible, at least whenever i've tuned in, which i admit is infrequently. his eyes are creep though -- they're way too small

6. JackS

JackS Member

The guy is obsessed with Jon Stewart. Everytime I flip over, I see him discussing the impact of Jon Stewart on America.

Click.

I can watch Jon myself.

7. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Everybody in the South says Jaw-ja and N'awlins. He's from Florida isn't he?

Has he said Illi-noise yet?

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Who is this person?

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

A former GOP Congressman from Florida, part of the Class of '94, who got his big break serving as a guest on Politically Incorrect back in the day.

Picture Matt Perry, but gawkier and less attractive, and you have Joe Scarborough.

I agree with JackS, his coverage of Stewart and Colbert is borderline freaky. And compared to Countdown, his show sucks.

I really wish they'd put Tucker Carlson back on in the evenings. That show had at least some entertainment value.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

Joe and Chris Matthews got into it a little bit on Tuesday night. There was one point where Joe was absolutely livid and just glared at the camera for about 10 seconds.

Scarborough Country is the worst of MSNBC's shows, but Tucker's is close.

11. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted