1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say It Ain't So, Tommy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 27, 2007.

1. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-babydol27feb27,0,6682346.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Good god.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I feel bad ... for the hooker.

3. You get what you pay for.
    Well, maybe not.

4. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

There's disturbing, there's terrifying, there's soul-destroying ... and then there's learning that Tommy Lasorda is mentioned in a new book as a frequent customer of a call-girl service.

In "Secrets of a Hollywood SuperMadam," an autobiography due in bookstores Thursday, Gibson names two dozen celebrities she says patronized her call-girl service. A review of the court file shows that Gibson listed actor Bruce Willis; former Dodgers Manager Tom Lasorda; Steve Jones, the Sex Pistols guitarist and KDLE-FM (103.1) radio jock; and the late film producer Don Simpson, among others.

"I have never heard of this woman and don't know why she would accuse me of something like this," Lasorda said in a statement issued by his attorney, Tony Capozzola. "But if she prints these lies, I intend to sue."
    We eagerly await further explanation from Tommy Lasorda's Blog; we can't imagine that guy dipping body parts into anything more controversial than plates of penne, personally. But maybe we're just trying to protect our brain there.

L.A. Madam's 'Trick Book' Is Unsealed [Los Angeles Times]

http://deadspin.com/sports/baseball/tommy-lasorda-wants-you-to-know-he-doesnt-pay-for-sex-239970.php

5. A D_b by d_b in the same thread?
    Meta-D_B!

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Tommy's got needs
    [​IMG]

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Would be be shortened to D_B2?

Draft saved Draft deleted