1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saw Iron Man last night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Apr 29, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ugh...I think we need a spoiler tag on this thread now.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

1.) I didn't watch it because I wanted to, I watched it because my wife did! yeah that's the ticket.

2.) McDonald's has sold over 100 billion burgers. I guess it must be the best food on earth!

Douchebag!!!! :D

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I haven't seen the movie yet, but how do you not show love to Ghostface Killah? Dude has been calling himself Tony Starks and named his first solo album Ironman for the last ten years. Brother can't get a cameo, or his song on the album?

4. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I loved this movie too ... but I didn't stay to see the end of the credits. Shit, time to search on Youtube.

5. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Found it:

(spoiler, obviously)

6. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

That video was great. Make sure when watching to read the scrolling news at the bottom of the screen.

My favorite: "An insatiable desire for cock: nature or nurture? Ryan Benson investigates on the next 'science today'"

7. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Can he see?
    Is he blind?

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I do know that Robert Downey Jr./Tony Stark/Iron Man makes an appearance in the new Hulk movie coming out later this summer.

9. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

That is one of the benefits of Marvel Studios financing their own movies, that characters from the "universe" can move in between movies as necessary. They couldn't do it with the Spider-Man films at all.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

saw it in matinee form today and the movie is quite good.
    i'd guesstimate that about 30 people in the theater knew to wait until after the credits were over.
    You should have heard the cheer that came out when the baddest man alive made his first appearance as you know who

11. Michael Echan

Michael Echan Member

I am greatly disappointed the marketers aren't playing up the Iron Man song more. If anything screams "bad-ass," it's that song, ESPECIALLY the intro.

12. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ghostface shot something for the movie, but I don't think the scene made the movie. Also, he has a song in the movie because I remember seeing his name during the credits. Don't now which song because I'm not down with the Wu.

Draft saved Draft deleted