1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saw 3D

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Oct 7, 2010.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Opening in a couple weeks. Last one in the series. Sad it's over, but pumped for the finale.

Anyone else as cised as I am?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

As a not-so-great man once told me: "This will be the titty tit tit tits!"

And this is the last Saw as sure as this is my last week before I go to work for ESPN. May take a couple years and it might be a "rebooting" but it'll be back. Makes too much money not to return in some form.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Why don't you too lovebirds make a date of it?

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The Saw franchise is one of the most profitable out there, because they make each movie for about $10-15 million and most make around $80 million just in the US. They made the first one for $1 million.

5. eh, they killed off Wesly, the man in black in the first installment. Dead. to. me.

6. NDub

NDub Guest

I'm looking forward to it, mainly because they're going to wrap it up. I want to see Jigsaw's "masterpiece" completed.

I've enjoyed this series but I'm ready for it to be over. The intricate story has been played out, and the curves they've thrown us in the last two movies have been "meh." I especially didn't like that (SPOILER ALERT!) Jill Tuck was involved. They played her up as the innocent pregnant woman who married a mad genius. I understand the surprise (!) of making the super good girl go bad, but I thought it was kinda lame.

I'm not a big fan of 3D, but this movie could be interesting in that format.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't it read " Watched 3D" ?

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I heard they're in negotiations on Tv series.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

I haven't seen a film in this series other than the first one, but it's nice to know the bodacious Betsy Russell is out of retirement/obscurity and getting steady work in these movies.

10. JackReacher

ABC Family channel?

11. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I loved the last one, and I seriously doubt that this will be the final chapter.

I have that weekend off and I don't know what to see first SAW 3D or Paranormal Activity 2.

12. JackReacher

Pull off a good ol' 2 for 1. I think the last time I did that was for Saw VI last fall. You feel bad for about 2.4 seconds. Then it fades away.

Might be a Saw 3D-Jackass 3D 2 for 1 in my future.

Draft saved Draft deleted