1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Savage: Iranians set California fires

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://mediamatters.org/items/200807110007?f=h_latest

I know this begs the question of why I listen to him. I must admit, this is so out there, it is kind of funny.

2. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

This just in: Michael Savage is an idiot.

Conservatives don't even claim him.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

I would love to be as mentally ill as him and pull in his kind of cash.

4. SigR

SigR Member

I can attest to the dry lightning storm we had in northern Cali a few weeks ago and the smoke in the air twelve hours later.

I don't think his comments were idiotic though. He was suggesting that there are a lot of ways to terrorize the country, and it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that terrorists could use the opportunity to their advantage and cause more destruction. I don't think it is likely, but I doubt he does either.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Mr. Savage is a strong argument against BYH's allegation elsewhere that Travis Henry is the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I hate to admit it but I kind of enjoy listening to this idiot. He is so completely bat shit crazy that he is entertaining. I don't agree with a thing he says but I do think he is kind of funny. In an insane man with a microphone way.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It must be really easy to get a Ph.D. from Cal Berkeley.

8. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Co-signed.

It's too bad he got himself kicked off his show on MSNBC within what, a week? THAT was entertainment.

Draft saved Draft deleted